When meeting protocol demands that speakers can be clearly identified, the MXCSIGN provides easily readable names, titles, or other text in conferences and panel discussions. The two-sided high-contrast e-ink display and wide viewing angle deliver maximum readability from anywhere in the room, and the image is retained even without power to the sign. Information can be uploaded to the sign from the DIS-CCU Central Unit via SW6000 software in real time. The MXCSIGN can be placed on the table for temporary meetings or flush-mounted in permanent installations.
- Easy to See
- High resolution (1900 x 460 pixels, 133 ppi), high contrast e-paper display for maximum readability
- E-paper screen retains image even without power
- Easy to Set Up
- Name updates automatically when conference starts (assigned seating) or when delegate inserts ID card (free seating)
- Dual-delegate mode allows two participants to share one sign
- Create custom templates with different layouts, fonts, reverse text
- Connects to DCS-LAN with loop-through RJ45 connections
- Easy to Use
- Can be free-standing or permanently mounted with included hardware
- Requires DIS-CCU firmware version 8.4.2 or higher, and SW6000 software version 6.7.8 or higher
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
1 Beyond offers an all-in-one package that includes cameras and a control system, and the API for...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
What is “Basic Voting” on the DIS-CCU?
The DIS-CCU with FL6000 Feature License enables basic voting without the requirement of using ...
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.