The Shure Microflex® MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar™ reinforced soft flex cable
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Phantom power required?||+5 V DC (130 μA minimum)|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Lavalier / Headset compatibility with Wireless Systems
The following chart provides compatibility information between Shure lavalier and headset mics...
Is the MX153 compatible with Axient Analog and MXW wireless systems?
There are potential issues that can be encountered when using the MX153 ear-worn microphone wi...
MX150 and MX153 Cable Diameter
MX150 cable: 2.2mm diameter MX153 cable: 1.3mm diameter
MX153 Carrying Case Dimensions
The zippered carrying case is: 7 inches long; 4.25 inches wide; 1.30 inches thick.
Does the MX153 work with the MXW1?
Yes, the MX153 does work with the MXW1, but the MXW1 had a hard time auto detecting it. To get i...
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.