How do I install an FL6000 feature license on a DIS-CCU?
Steps to load an FL6000 license file:
- Unzip the folder mentioned above and place the *.xml file inside where you can find it (Desktop, for example)
- NOTE: IF THE LICENSE FILE STARTS WITH “SW6000” CLICK HERE INSTEAD.
- Power on the DIS-CCU unit and connect your PC/Mac to the TCP/IP jack of the CCU directly or via a network switch
- Make sure your PC’s Ethernet adapter is set to obtain an IP address automatically (DHCP)
- To find the IP address of the CCU:
- Navigate on the front panel of the CCU to the menu item “LAN setup” and press the middle button
- Press the middle button again to enter the “IP address” menu
- Type the IP address displayed into a web browser
- Loading the license via the CCU Web Browser
- On the browser, click on the “System” tab on the Left
- Click on the “License” tab next
- Click “Choose File” and look for the *.xml license mentioned in step #1. Choose this file
- Click “GO”
- CCU will likely reboot and you will need to refresh the browser
- Navigate back to the same page where you applied the license and select “6000 MODE”.