Replacing WA302 guitar cable

FAQ #930 Updated August 31, 2017


I've had my wireless unit for my guitar for just under a year and it's looks like the WA302 inst. cable had gone bad. I've tried to fix it on the fly at a gig, but all I did was make it worse. What is the price of a replacement cable and how do I order one? I really like this unit and would like to get back to using it ASAP. Thank you.


You can buy them through our Parts Department at 800-516-2525.

Find an Answer

Related Products


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question